Internet Marketing - Marketing with Safelists - The Subject Line
You Are About To Learn 'Safelist Secrets' That Most People Never Even Thought About
"Who Else Wants To Learn STEP by STEP Detailed Instructions On How To Get Better Results From Your Safelist Marketing Efforts And Learn Secrets About Safelist Marketing That Even The Gurus Aren't Even Talking About"
Over the years copy writing pros have found several headline formulas that almost always work well. Try these headlines, putting your product, service, or benefit in place of mine.
1. Ask a Question. "Are your Safelist efforts working?" A question headline gets the reader to answer in their mind. You automatically get the prospect involved in your message. Many people will read further into your letter, ad, or web site copy just to find out what answer or solution you provide.
2. Start your headline with "How to" or “Discover”. "How to make money using safelists." Or "Discover how to make money using safelists." “How to” and “Discover” headlines work like magic. People love information that shows them how to do something valuable or where they will discover something new. It works for reports or letters that provide helpful information.
3. Issue a command. Some headlines command readers to "Read This Now". Turn your most important benefit into a commanding headline. "Stop Making Mistakes with your Safelist Marketing."
4. Important news makes a good headline.This particularly works well for affiliate pre-launches of hot new products. “Brand New State-of-the-Art Safe-List Submitter....pre-launch June 15”!
5. FREE offers always pull the best response. Offering a free product is a great way to get your ads opened. "FREE Report on Safelist Marketing" will generate interest.
6. Increase your safelist responses by customizing your subject. If you use subject lines with member's name, the chance of them opening your email is far better. For example, the following subject line:
7. Point out a problem. Use your headline to point out a problem the reader has or something you know the reader feels strongly about. Your safelist headline line gets attention when it appeals to the reader's interests. Subject lines aren't a good place to list the features of your product or service. However you could highlight the benefit the feature provides. “Unlimited Autoresponders, Follow Ups,
Become a student of headlines and a connoisseur of great subject lines. COLLECTthem, think about them, PRACTICE writing them. The reward for your efforts will show up every time you get another order or inquiry that you never would have gotten if you didn't make the effort!
Below are several headline formulas that I use to get over 2000 sign-ups for my “Safelist Markets’ Users Guide” and my “Marketing With Safelist Newsletter”.
Do You Use Safelists <Then Read This> *Copy What The Safelist Gurus Do To Sell On The Net* Don't Join Another Safelis Before You Read This! Safelist Users==> Read This By Friday! Learn Low Risk High Reward Safelist Strategies FR^E^E Report: How To Profit With Safelist Submitters Are Your Safelist Ads Getting Opened? Safelist Users, are you getting sales? Learn How To Effectively Use Safelists! Shocking! You Will Never Create Wealth Using Safelists Safelist Users! This Will Change The Way You Use Safelists! Amazing Formula for Using Safelists Here is EXACTLY how you SUCCEED with Safelists! Shocking Report: Most People Use Safelists (((Incorrectly)))!
These headlines below will get your ads read if you need sign-ups for your safelist submitters:
Safelist Users==>>Try The Easy To Use Submitter
DON'T Join any Safelist Submitters Until You ==>READ THIS!!
==>Free Report: How To Profit With Safelist Submitters<==
The Death Of Safelists
SHOCKING! An Inexpensive Safelist Submitter!
--All New F/R/E/E Version of the Subber Submitter Has Arrived!—
SHOCKING! Finally a Fre^ Safelist Submitter!
Safelist Users! Earn Extra Commissions With This
The following ad is my all-time favorite in getting submitter sign-ups:
Join F/r/e/e Submitter and I Will Show How To Get Signups!
That headline work because of the word “free” and also I promised to show how to get sign-ups once they joined.